- "Non-Personal Information" is information that is in no way personally identifiable and that is obtained automatically through Your simple use of the Website with a web browser or the Service.
- "Personally Identifiable Information" is non-public information that is personally identifiable and obtained in connection with providing a product or service to You. It may include information such as Your name, address, age, telephone number etc
When You enter the Website, We collect Non-Personal Information such as Your browser type and IP address. Likewise, in order to offer You meaningful products and services and for other reasons, We may collect Personally Identifiable Information about You from the following sources:
- Information You give us on applications or other forms on the Website and/or Software
- Information You send us via any medium, including, but not limited to email, telephone, and social media interaction
- If You use a mobile device platform to access the Services or communicate with PV, information transmitted from Your mobile device
- Information from third parties.
Following are briefly ways and means by which information could be collected:
- Customer Service
- Using Third Party Services and Visiting Third Party Websites
- Web Beacons
- Log files, IP Addresses and information about Your computer and mobile device
In order to become a user of Services, You may provide us the following information to create an account: name, email address, company name and address, phone number. PV may request other information from You during or after the registration process that PV uses to provide better and more customized services to Users. You acknowledge that this information is personal to You, and by creating an account on PV, You may allow others, including PV, to identify You and to allow PV to use Your information in accordance with the Terms.
We collect information when You interact with PV’s customer service in order to accurately categorize and respond to customer inquiries and investigate breaches of Our terms.
In the course of optimizing the Service to Our Users, We may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on Your browser. Any information provided to third parties through cookies will not be personally identifiable, but may provide general segment information for the enhancement of Your user experience by providing more relevant advertising.
PV also may use web beacons, pixels, anonymous ad network tags, and cookies to collect Non-Personal Information about Your use of the Website and the websites of selected sponsors and advertisers, to collect anonymous, aggregated auditing, research and reporting for advertisers, and to collect data related to Your use of special promotions or newsletters etc.
Due to the communications standards on the internet, when You visit the Website We automatically receive the URL of the Website from which You came and the Website to which You are going when You leave PV’s Website. PV also receives the internet protocol (“IP”) address of Your computer (or the proxy server You use to access the World Wide Web), Your computer operating system and type of web browser You are using, your usage patterns, Your mobile device (including Your UDID) and mobile operating system (if You are accessing the Website using a mobile device), as well as the name of Your ISP or Your mobile carrier.
PV may also receive location data passed to it from third-party services or GPS-enabled devices that You have enabled. Also, as described above in Section 2.D. PV receives information when You access third-party web pages through the Service. The link between Your IP address and Your personally identifiable information is not shared with third parties without Your permission, except as described in Section 8. ("When We May Disclose Your Information"), below.
uses and/or intends to use Personal Information to:
- Operate and improve the Website;
- Track use of the Services;
- Provide customer support;
Provide Users with the Service and other products and services that a User may request or that a User has expressed interest in;Facilitate subscription processing, reviews and analysis;
Evaluate User interest and needs in order to improve the Service and make available other offers, products or services;
Evaluate the types of offers, products or services We make available to Users and potential Users;
Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to Users through email or other means, such as special offers, announcements, and marketing materials;
Send You reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages, service bulletins, or marketing;
Provide advertisements to You through email messages;
The Website and/or Service may contain links to other Websites. PV is not responsible for the actions, practices, or content of such Websites linked to or from the Website. You understand that such websites may have their own legal documents to which You must agree to prior to using and that We have no control over these legal documents. As always, You understand that it is Your responsibility to verify Your legal use of a website as well as use of information from the website with the corresponding website ownerMarket Research
PV may combine Non-Personal Information You provide through the Website with information from other users to create aggregate data that may be disclosed to third parties. Aggregate information does not contain any information that could be used to identify You and does not include Your personal contact information.When We May Disclose Your Information
Except as set forth below or as specifically agreed to by You, PV will not disclose any Personally Identifiable Information as gathered from You on the Website.
- We may share Personally Identifiable information We collect, as permitted by law, to companies such as credit reporting agencies, or servicing and processing companies, or when required or advised to do so in response to a valid legal requirement to release this information such as a state or federal law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena, or court order; or (2) in special cases, such as in response to a physical threat to You or others, to protect property, or defend or assert legal rights, to defend ourselves in litigation. In the event that We are legally compelled to disclose Your Personally Identifiable information to a third party, We will attempt to notify You unless doing so would violate the law or court order.
Our Websiteand Service utilizes various information security measures such as internet firewalls, an intrusion detection system, encrypted data transmission, and operating procedures to protect Your personal data, accounts, passwords, etc. This information is kept completely separate and confidential, unless You have given someone-else Your user ID and password. As such, You should protect Your user ID and password and NOT share it with anyone. If You believe Your user ID and password have been compromised and You have trouble changing your user ID/password on the Website or within the application, please contact Our technical support department email@example.com.Transfer of Ownership
Should You have a privacy question about the Website and/or the Service, please email Our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.